Nearest stops and departures
Purpose and benefits
See the nearest stops and departures - faster and easier than omatlahdot.fi.
without parameters, your current position will be determined with GeoLocation API. You can drag the green pin to another location.By default, the timetables will be shown for the five nearest stops, and maximum of 15 departures are shown at a time. The nearest 30 stops within the radius will be shown on the map, but the ones included in the departure list are shown with a larger icon. You can toggle the stops "on and off" by clicking them.
You can save the current view (position, radius, activated stops) by bookmarking the link titled "Linkki tähän näkymään". Or you can hack the URL parameters:
- latitude and longitude, separated with a comma
- radius of the area where stops are being located, in meters
- departure information refresh interval, in seconds
- maximum number of stops on the map
- number of active stops in the initial view
- maximum number of departures in the departure list
- list of stops to be activated
Test: Only train stops to Helsinki direction activated. Same without the map.
- HSL Reittiopas API v1 (XML/HTTP, CSV/HTTP): nearest stops, stats
- HSL Information on traffic exceptions (XML/HTTP)
- HSL Departure information, real time and timetable-based (SOAP)
- HSL Real time vechile information (Socket)
- Ovi Maps API + GeoLocation API
- selection of stops without the map
- changing of radius
- selection of lines
- cache manifest
- smarter "nomap" (no OVI maps requirement)